Tuesday, July 8, 2008





I am creating this blog to keep up to date with so many family and friends that I haven't seen in so long.

Jeffrey ~ Jerry's brother in Seattle, WA

Grandma Peg ~ Mechanicsburg, PA

Aunt Judi and Uncle Dave ~ Julian, PA

Nate, Holly and Dylan ~ PA

Rachel & Anoop ~ State of Indiana


The Reyes ~ all around the country
Andrew, Renee, Celine, & Moriah ~ Amarillo, TX

Tracy & Sharon Snyder ~ Simpsonville, SC

Mommy & Daddy ~ where their wheels stop

And many family & friends locally that I don't see as often as I'd like too.

YES JEFF This means that you will be able to see pictures of the children now.
I have been so adverse to upgrading my skills on the internet. I deal with a computer everyday at work and dread the idea of turning it on at home, but I realize that I have a wonderful beautiful family that I'd like to share about. Please, Enjoy!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Em~so far, so good! Keep it up!

Jeffrey said...

Where are the pictures for uncle Jeffrey? XXOO